Monday, August 2, 2010

Updates for July 2010

Well, I just re-read my goals. I probably should have accomplished more, but July was a far more hectic month than I would have ever imagined. For details on the subject, click here!

Minnesota has been a lot of fun. I honestly have not had too many opportunities to explore it as much as I want to. And I hope that the time will come for that.

Here is what July brought in regards to my goals.

38. Move out of Utah. Again.--Morgan and I moved out of Utah on July 5. It took us two days to accomplish the task. And I've been in Minnesota ever since!

And it looks like that is the only one that I successfully accomplished. However, August is looking pretty promising. I have quite a few goals in the works. For example: I started a new diet. I would love to lose those 40 pounds. But I think that will take longer than just August. I honestly do not remember the last time that I ate fast food. I think that it had to be on the move. If that is the case then August 6th will be a month off fast food! Morgan bought me a oil painting kit, and I have been painting quite a bit lately. The goal is to take a painting class, but I think that this is a good stride in that direction. I have started a budget for the month of August. However, the budget was created with the hope of an income. So we shall see how that pans out. Seth gave me his scooter. It's not a motorcycle, but it could be. I suppose. I will give this one more thought.

So things are progressing. Slowly, but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment