Monday, May 31, 2010

Another week...

Well, this week was not as productive as the last week in regards to my goals. But it was a great week non-the-less. I actually only accomplished one goal. Although I tried for a few others. Here is what went down:

27. Prepare and eat a meal from stuff I have grown: Today Morgan and I cooked a very delicious meal. We made pesto from basil that we have been growing for over a year. It was so so SO good! With the pesto we had grilled chicken, and garlic-cheese bread. Here are some pictures!

I tried and failed on a few others. My personal goal this week was to stop drinking soda...I slipped and had one. Oh well. It was only one. I also tried to shower everyday this week. I think I actually showered 5 times. I'm getting closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment