Thursday, May 20, 2010

One week...

Lets see...It's been exactly a week since I finished my goal list, and I have three goals that I can cross off. I should prolly allow more time between posts. But I was excited to have some good goals to cross off! And here they are!

8. Learn how to make Haylee doggy treats: This was actually a lot of fun. I made her some banana-peanut butter treats. They look more like cookies...but she loves them anyways.
37. Get a job as a Surgical Tech: Yep, that's right! I am very very happy to cross off that goal! It will be so nice to be making money again. Sigh. I was just hired at Immanuel St. Joseph's Hospital in Mankato, Minnesota. I am excited.
42. Finish this goal list: Ohk...I admit. This one is pretty lame. But it was a goal that needed to be accomplished. And it has.

Three goals is a good start! I now have 98 left!

No comments:

Post a Comment